Thursday, February 7, 2013

What do you believe?

What you believe shows up in your actions?

Someone said, you have to burn the bridges behind you. When you believe with your words but not with your heart; inside your heart, you have doubts that of what you are saying. It would take the power out of your words.

I have burned my bridges behind me. It took a while for me to get here but it was all God, none of it was me; I can't take the credit for the good news because He sent many obedient people my way. They must have felt foolish saying those things but the words were my saving grace.

Like I said, what you believe shows up in your thoughts and in your actions.
Everyone is so focused on the outside appearances when they should be focused on the word of God, well I am a spirit being, a supernatural one for that matter and I am focused on the internals, on what God is saying and on the word of God.

Babies can be so amusing and so manipulative; adults in Christianity on the other hand just wait for God's instructions and they don't try to do things by themselves. Self-effort will destroy your Christianity but a lot of people don't believe that, but I do.

Holy Spirit, I thank you for your guidiance, I couldn't have gotten here without you, you are my defence and my strong tower. To be truthful, I am just waiting to be done here so that I can go and live the life that you have planned for me, not one that is controlled by another human being. I am not interested in being God, God has been so good to me and my family.

NB. I cream my dreams, it is all working together for my good.
I am led by the Spirit of God, I lost my way and I cannot say that I am as fluent as I was before I came here, but I am trying to fellowship with God consistently, till then I am not doing anything concrete. The Holy Ghost must cement any decision I make or I will change it as He wills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!