Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday

Home
Home sweet home
You never know how awesome home is
Till you haven't encountered strangers
Who say one thing with their mouth
And say another thing behind you
With no fear for God after all you aren't God
I belong to God
But I guess they forgot since they hold the list
Of all the people who belong to God
And they can decide who to be nasty to
And who to be wicked to

It is well
God take care of them
As he will take care of me
I am just glad that God showed me kindness
Amidst my long suffering

New horizons, new victories coming up
Thankful for revelation knowledge
He only shows us the next step and
I am taking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!