Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nope...

I'll be maintaining both blogs
The blog is me, and i don't want to close it.

I am re-fired!
I am not sure if i have much to write
But i am sure of this one thing

God is good and still loves me


Of course, I am walking in His purpose for me
It is clearer now than two years ago and three
Difference is that i am less naive

I think i understand when Paul said
"We are not aware of the devices of the enemy"
There has been awesome growth
But there is room for more

My heart is good with God and with man
I'm under his divine influence

The scripture i am using now, the one i used three years ago
because i've been fluctuating in the fruits of the spirit
and i am known by my fruits so...
I need to use up my resources to build up the fruit of the spirit
and fellowship with God and walk as wise men.

I am in the school of the spirit, Holy Spirit, help me walk the path.

2 Pet 1:5
"And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!