I love you guys a lot, thanks for your words.
Words are important to me and they are very powerful so I don’t take it lightly!
1. I am intense, deep, I think, I write and I get happy easily, I also get hurt easily. I could change myself, I have been trying for decades but I have given up and accepted me as I am, I guess God made me this way for a reason. I am a people watcher like jaycee.
2. I commit seriously and so it takes a while for me to become a person’s friend and it is difficult for me to stop being friends, I give a lot of second chances. I am faithful and loyal and I expect this two qualities in people I consider my friends. I think I am mature enough to know that you may consider some people your friends but the sentiment is not returned.
3. I guard my heart diligently. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I discriminate a lot because I know the people you let in will influence you greatly and will inevitably change you and so if I see a person with qualities I don’t like, I automatically know that I will not be letting this person in.
4. I believe that I know who I am (in Christ that is). I believe that ‘out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks…’ so I make sure that I take whatever I hear from people seriously no matter what they say to the contrary. The words they speak is who they are. What does this say about me? I am careful about the words that I speak because it is speaking about me and either building or breaking me.
5. I forgive easily. I am also a pretty strong willed person even though my mien or voice does not usually show but I am strong on the inside, this only because I have Him living in me.
6. I laugh easily if I trust you. I tell really hilarious jokes if I trust you and I tease a lot. But if I don’t trust you, you become the catalyst to make me ‘mute’ outwardly anyway because I am usually thinking, talking in my head a mile a minute and I am constantly making back up plans upon back up plans.
7. My life is defined by the word of God. I am spirit, soul and body committed to ‘Jesus’ and I find my identity in Him every second every minute everyday.
Now I need to contact these folks and let them know I think they are stylish and versatile. I love you my blogfam!
What I haven’t done: i will back sha!
1) Thank the person(s) who gave you the award and link back to them in your post (CHECK).