Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A very very truth-full post

Don't take it personal when people don't treat you well, it is only a reflection of who they are *that dancing smiley on bb*

- A close personal friend from college.

I have been taking a lot of flak and I have sparked (expressed my justified anger) a few times but guess what, they are cunning lot who don't care what they do to achieve their goals which is to look good in the eyes of people.

When I read this on my bb, it just settled something in my heart. Do you know how I knew they were propaganda-ing me, a dear friend of mine came to me and said that he knows that I have a beautiful heart that abi I know, I replied that yes I did.

It just confirmed what God said that they are foxes.

Funny enough I don't care anymore. Anyone who believes them is either stupid or has something to gain from them and so would rather believe their lies and anyone who wants to believe their lies, you haven't even started being a Christian but I won't be the one to tell you; you will jam rock.\

God has been too good to me for me not to acknowledge His goodness. Even they know that God has been too good to me, they would rather deny it than acknowledge the goodness of God. Now I wonder what the good LORD ever did to them to warrant such treatment but heck that is between God and them

The LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one
Guess who He is mighty against?

My enemies so I am sorry for anyone who defines themselves as my enemy
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!