Sunday, April 28, 2013

Them that are led by the Spirit of God...

Hello,

So I want to write about recent happenings
My sister got married and it is a good thing
What some people said and prayed and plotted
that it wouldn't be done has been achieved.

I don't know what is on the grapevine
but there is certainly something brewing
Instead of people talking about the new word
they heard or something about God that excites

They talk about people, now it would be good
if they could change anything but they can't
and they don't even want to
I guess it is one of the characteristics of a megachurch

The people in a mega church are more interested
in other people's lives than in God
Well its my turn now and I am ready to get married

Come what may, God will walk with me on this road
I waas preoccupied again as usual
so when is it now that I can minister to someone
when my propagandist have gone ahead of me to
spread bitterness before I even get there


The word still blesses on twitter and on facebook
but in this church, no. And I am not the carpenters son
ordinary Jesus, I am the son of God

I know what they try to deny: the power of God
They are guaranteed to see more anyways
Cos it is not me, it is God doing His thingy so
He will answer them for me.

I know that they don't care but should they really? God is doing His thing
with or without their imput!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!