Monday, January 10, 2011

Ta da!

I have plans for the year
They are all plans to improve me and increase me and everything about me

Spiritually:
I'll be praying more in tongues and having fellowship with God more often and meditating on God's word. I'll be contending for the gospel each time.
I will meditate on five scriptures everyday for 21 days and then change it and i will fellowship with God everyday for 10 days. I did on the 1 January and since then i have been keeping my duty. I will try to fellowship today 

Financially:
I'll be experiencing increase this year on all area's, i'll be breaking forth on the left and on the right. I'll be growing steadily in God

Socially:
Unfortunately i'll not be making new friends. I'll be trying to maintain and keep the one i don't have already

Character wise:
I'll be learning to walk in love again and in kindness and to expecting good from people, and becoming more like Jesus.

Mental:
I will be improving my skills, writing, computer skills, investing in a business and starting a business of my own this year.

Writing: I will be writing more often, novels, short stories, articles for newspapers. I will be writing and developing my writing skills as i go along.

Relationship:
I will be getting into a relationship this year. I will definitely start hanging out with my friends because my bff and my sisters insist i must have a social life and i agree so i am closing my eyes and leaping and surprisingly i am absolutely terrified of commitment and other stuff...

Academically:
I will start a Masters this year or a qualification exam and a project that will change the lives of people so i look forward to a very fulfilling year that will bless me in the doing and bless others...

I think i like the way my life looks already but now i have to decide to do and start acting.

It is kind of scattered but this is who i am...

I thank God for divine surprises because i have been saying lately that "There has got to be more to life than this".
I need more again
It sounds a little like my pre- born-again self.
I can't figure it out yet but i will do soon.

and He's not saying anything so i'll just have fun and enjoy my life.

3 comments:

  1. I pray God gives you the grace to carry out the
    plan. Have a great 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. You have it all planned out. I definitely need to write a list of my own too

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NBB
    I have it. I now have to use it.

    @Koinonia
    Yeah...

    ReplyDelete

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!