Friday, July 1, 2011

Got my blogging mojo back...

My thoughts undiluted
"They are so cunning..."

Dear Lord,
I grow weary of praying for them (all of them, else i could not stay around them). I pray for myself now, i pray that my faith would not fail me.

They very nearly drew me into the pit of unbelief (I became thinking in like manner subtly). With all i have been through, i trust you now more than ever before because through every fire, you have shown yourself strong and able to defend me.

It's spiritual warfare, the fact that everyone actively fought me and did their best daily to discourage me, myself included (It actually built me up and made me stronger) shows that God has a plan for my life.

My mind has been busy (it's not easy to be intelligent, it gets in the way,  usually) creating alternatives like what i would do (It reminds me of the jungle in my mind before i got healed the first time). I pray my spirit is alert and conscious enough to key into your plan for me.

I have been praying steadily, as the burden come but not much at work, there's too much tension!

I remember the campmeeting i first got healed, right before any minister spoke, i would rebel in my mind, i'd be begging them not to say anything, because i did not want to hope, i could not bear to hope. i literally had a mind battle each time, i did not want to hope because i had failed so many times before and tried till i was weary.

God graced me and gave me the faith and the courage i needed. Today i receive and take advantage of the favour He graced me with (because He doesn't take back His gifts) to take all that He has for me and my family and for everyone else that has need, in Jesus name, Amen!

I am a supernatural being and i reign and rule with Christ Jesus. God is sovereign and He can make me what he wants me to be with/without the help of man.

On point
This is my prayer


This is my heart this season: Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord!


Thank you Father!

4 comments:

  1. Thank God for all the miracles in your life. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the old Hymn goes... "Count your blessings name them one by one... and it will suprise you what the Lord has done!

    Thank God for your life. It is well with you.

    Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing how we often forget God made us in His own image...aka 'We CAN'.

    Remember that gist from Babel? "IF men fit think am, dem fit do am...", so our languages got mutilated.

    Just remember dear, If God can...YOU CAN.

    Safe.
    -ManCee

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ NIL
    I do than Him, He's faithful

    @Dee
    I thank God for His constant presence!

    @Mancee
    I been thinking, i have been saying, i know that i can and that i have...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!