Thursday, June 23, 2011

A new day...

It takes me a while for words to sink in
I am strange like that

It takes a while for insults self to sink in
Or warnings
Or instructions

But when they do sink in
I never forget
It sinks in


I am sold out to Jesus
Not partially
totally
Not something i do on/off
convenient or for gain

This is me 
Not changing for anyone

This is my call

To stand up and be counted
to be the light in my environment...

Peace!

By the way, i just logged on to say i am so calm
i amaze mysel
Tis not natural
This can only be God.

5 comments:

  1. 'Hugs'
    Thanks
    You are either perceptive or...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you are well. Welcome back Tisha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dee
    I am happy to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! this can only be God. I'm happy for you and proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dosh
    Yeah, i could not have done it on my own!

    ReplyDelete

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!