Friday, October 7, 2011


Talking with God again


Getting intimate
I realize i went away
or went my own way
However much i tried to hold on

But He never let go
God is faithful
Now i have a lot of bad habits
to prune (more like uproot)
and i am working on them

I developed some really great stuff
I need to fine tune
Usually i knew that the devil
was my adversary and enemy

Now i am learning i have other enemies
like malice, unforgiveness
anger, judgmental attitudes
and that they are my enemies
because they stand in my way
stopping me from being open with God

I have won the battle o
worked on all these things 

i mean
I don't want any little foxes
spoiling my vine,
nothing is worth all that

Relationship with God comes first...
I need to guard the anointing of God's spirit on my life
Guard my heart, fight for my faith, His grace is sufficient

I won't settle for being a robot
I want a vital relationship with God
constant communication
cos only then can anything else make sense!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!