Tuesday, March 3, 2009

okay so i saw buttercup's message that i ....

...got tagged so folks i am back and i have worked out something. what is best for moi. so i guess i'll go on and do the tag but only after i say a big thank you to everyone who visited my blog and encouraged me. you guys at blogville are the best.
I don't know what i would do without you. tear!

  Q & A.

where is your cell phone?

Its upstairs, my cell phone is never really glued to my side.

where is your significant other?
He's in naija too


 Hair color?
brown. my relaxer makes it black, and when i carry a weave, its color 30 shades off blonde and amazingly it fits moi.

your mother? i thought we got along but she has changed so much i really do not know but i love her anyway.

 your father? with all his negative traits, many times he surprises me with his kindness. i am glad God blessed me with a funny dad. He tells really good stories, you will be captivated.


your favorite thing? gadgets, but i love denim, it has a way of hugging moi and just making moi look good. i would rather wear cotton anyday except its a dress.

your dream last night? it was really weird. for some funny reason i cannot remember it presently

your dream/goal? To own a Magazine that is hugely successful

the room you're in? At the office in a tiny cubicle downstairs 


 Your hobby? Reading music and watching movies.

 where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy and in God's will. Hugely successful and somehow affecting the lives of other females.

 where were you last night? I got home late from work but woke up at night (an annoying habit i will not drop) to watch Smallville 7 with my siblings.

what you're not? Loud, overbearing or rude, i don't gossip either (the baddest habit on planet earth)

one of your wish list items? 2009 Toyota Camry, a house, 10 million naira and all of God's best. the list is inexhaustible right. i sound like a 9 year old let loose in a candy store but you asked right! lol

where you grew up? In Lagos, Nigeria.

the last thing you did? i tried to fill in something important online its not going so i'll try again at night or early in the morning.

what are you wearing? Black and grey, skirts and blazer with camisole in it and accessories.

your tv? In the sitting room.

your pet? none, i like puppies but not dogs.

your computer? On a flat surface.

 your mood? A little high, i get high on the Holy Ghost, i just keep feeling a shout on my inside.

 missing someone? not today, months and exactly 3 years ago. now, my feeling are totally under control. Huh!

 your car? don't have one yet, amazing right!

 something you're not wearing? my shoes. they are these pretty wedgies, elegant and all but they hurt my feet after a while, i only wear them to impress. I look really great on them too.

  favorite store? The chocolate store close to my house.

 your summer? i did not have any holidays during the summer, it was hot in naija though if you want to know.


love someone? Yes o How could i not?

 your favorite color? Blue

 when is the last time you laughed? I have been doing blog rounds so what are the chances that i have been laughing for the last few hours. yes yes, you got it.

 last time you cried? 2 wks ago. i was frustrated and stressed out and angry not counting the time when it is silent tears, if its that then it was 5 days ago.

 are you a b*tch? No. i am a nice and really sweet gal. i can be really tough though for anyone who wants to see the other side of me.

 favorite past time? Daydreaming.. i did that last night. lol It is a picture of your goal and where you are going!

 are you a hater or a lover? I am a lover, i can never hate, can't stand the animosity.

 are you genuine or fake? I am totally original.

 any vices? My inability to forgive easily.. but i am learning and i am pretty secretive mccain or obama? Obama! definitely. Who asked this question?

 pro plastic or natural? i am of the opinion that "you can buy your hair if it won't grow " especially if you look really good on a weave. hardly ever go natural.

 dream job? To write and write and write for a living and make money so much it would be considered suspicious I hereby tag olufunke, aloofar, irrepressible romantic, vera and invisible see you folks soon. i look really good right now, so which i could upload a pic. but i am anonymous, i have been giving me a lot of tlc ciao!

11 comments:

  1. welcome back o..glad u r ok..

    ohhh i loooooove puppies!

    lol @ "To write and write and write for a living and make money so much it would be considered suspicious"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you tagged me huh. I'm in a blogville recession thanks to work and this last semester.
    good to have you back on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You liked Puppies but not dog. Hmmm what if you own a puppy and she becomes a dog? What will you do?

    Nice stuff you have here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big WELCOME BACK! Good you are back.
    Interesting answers! I enjoyed reading them....and 10 million naira on your wish list?..haba make it 10 million dollars......dollar don rise o :-)

    and praying we will celebrate your worldwide popular magazine soon!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you. Interesting answers. So you took off your shoes eh? Beauty is pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey , nice read you sound like a cool person!

    check @ my blog ..I'm new here ..
    take care hun

    ReplyDelete
  7. puppies but not dogs. my feelings exactly. and plssssss, buy your hair if it won't grow. but fixing the nose? i...don't know about that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babes, update naow. Hope u're good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love puppies!
    It's so bad, one was almost hit by a car on the streets of canada and i broke down in uncontrollable tears!
    lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!