yes i believe love goes out when trust ceases. some folks in my office said that you can love without trusting. i think thats a lie. if you love, you will show it by trusting, if there's no trust, then thats selfish love. for me, its either you love and trust me or you can't have me. i won't do love without trust. cos i don't do anything by halves.
I saw some (can't exactly call em friends) on fb, they are getting married soon and let me tell the truth, i was like, "is not fair" because they are cut-throat about life. they would be disappointed to hear me say that. but i have taken that right away from them. i wished them congrats but i am not going for their wedding because it would be a total waste of time and i am not going to even try to prove anything to them. On the contrary, i think they deserve each other (they will continue being themselves after marriage and if you know them like i do, they would be living the acting life and not true life). I used to call them (the both of them) friends but that all changed when i discovered they were not friends, at least not by my definition.
I have had enough of living the acting life, through being my parents children, i can do with reality. I want my life to be real and true. If you know me well like invisible (by the way, he's back, give it up for invisble, my blogville big brother and counselor)...
Anyway, sometimes i am totally sure of what i want out of life and other times i am not, but i do know what i do not want.
* i want to be able to totally trust and love the one i agree to walk down this road called life with.
* i want to be able to know that i can count on my family (immediate and otherwise) and my friends (two of em got married and i was like wow, i knew the guy and he was into this girl like forever, he kept on hoping and finally they are married. i am happy for you b**z, i am sure he must be out of his mind with joy, he's one of the really nice guys i know, a friend of a friend, has values and all)
* i want to be able to live a life that would count for something (currently doing that) but i want to do more
* i want to be more involved with charity (stuff and all that) something that would change the world starting with Nigeria
* i am about to have a big break (soonest) in all the areas of my life, God is just so good to me and my famille, lol
so i guess this is the post
I want to be more than just a name, someone to be reckoned with uhhmmm!
i mean i didn't go to college at 15 for nothing (amidst my challenges and all), i know i am unstoppable, i just hope i am ready for all the wonderful opportunities that have been coming my way
derilious laughter (my life is just totally blowing my mind) i can see the piture of it all.
i get it everyday and yet there is more i need to comprehend!
You guys, its tisha...