Wednesday, November 11, 2009

100 truths!

100 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT TISHA.

1. Last drink- water
2. Last phone call- my phone's missing, getting a new one this week
3. Last text message- none
4. Last song you listened to- frank Edwards 'don't you know you are beautiful'
5. Last time you cried- last week while watching Tyler Perry’s movie “why did I get married” i wanna watch it.


HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice - No way
7. Been cheated on- I don’t know! i am not a detective!
8. Kissed someone and regretted it- nope
9. did anyone notice 9 was missing: I am just loving God right now, can't explain it. He's so good and dependable and sure!
10. Been depressed – sadly i am human so yes, i have been
11. Been drunk and threw up – don't drink


LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:
12. Blue
13. brown
14. wine red dresses or tops (still looking!)


IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends? Yes - a few
16. Fallen out of love?- Nope. when i fall, i never fall out of love, can move on and fall in love again. (done it twice)
17. Laughed until you cried? yeah it's fun
18. Met someone who changed you? Yeah - Jesus and a couple of friends
19. Found out who your true friends were? I have in 2000, and consequently other years
20. Found out someone was talking about you? yeah lotta times. made me mad, now i am used to it.
21. Kissed anyone on your friends list? not even in my dreams. yes, one.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life?-
More than enough
23. How many kids do you want to have?- 3 - twin boys and a girl
24. Do you have any pets? Yes. I am my own pet, would have wanted a puppy but what about when its a dog, don't like dogs.
25. Do you want to change your name?- nah! tisha is special
26. What did you do for your last birthday?- Bought cake and drinks and had fun. got lots of love from family, friends on FB and otherwise, foes even
27. What time did you wake up today?- woke at 2 am to pray, but woke up at 6.30am.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?- Sleeping!
29. Name something you cannot wait for – To start my own business and be successful at the things i do.
30. Last time you saw your father- today, i live with my dad
31. What is the one thing you wish you could change about your life?- The pace its moving at, i am so eager to do many things.
32. What are you listening to right now?- Just finished listening to 'Enough' by Chris Tomlin.
33. Have you ever spoken to someone named Tom? nope, you shoulda said tunde
34. What's getting on your nerves right now?- nothing right now, yesterday and 2 days before, it was controlling folks, today i have given it over to God
35. Most visited web page? www.facebook.com
36. What's your real name? wouldn't you like to know?
37. Nicknames- t-names, many
38. Relationship status- single
39. Zodiac sign- virgo (really)
40. Male, female or transgendered- beautifully feminine
41. Infant school – something military
42. Junior school– something military
43. High school- something military
44. Hair colour- scanty brown (i think)
45. Long or short- short when i am not on a weave and when it not roasting hot like now.
46. Height- 5 4' tall (smile)
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Nope, no crushes this year, at least no new ones
48. What do you like about yourself?- I love my Heart and my spirit, my body is another matter, i pamper my body and then some, feed my spirit sha!
49. Piercings- Nope
50. Tattoos – Nope
51. Righty or lefty - Righty

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery- None
53. First piercing- None
54. First bestfriend- a chic
56. First kiss - I don’t kiss n tell. (yeah me too! thanks colyns, i wasn't sure how to get out of that one)
57. First concert- can't remember, i love em'
58. First crush- i was 14


RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating- ate pastry and milk lol
60. Drinking- will milk do?
61. I'm about to- go meet with my Father.
62. Listening to- I told you before.
63. Waiting for- My dreams to come true...


YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids?- passionately (3)
65. Get married?- yup!
66. Careers in mind? Advertising and charity


WHICH IS BETTER ON THE OPPOSITE SEX:
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes i guess or lips, character matters more to moi! you should look good sha!
68. Hugs or kisses? Both
69. Shorter or taller? taller meen!
70. Older or younger? Does it matter? maybe, maybe not but preferably older
71. Romantic or spontaneous?romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? both
73. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive
74. Hook up or relationship? relationship of course
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? none


HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Shoplifted?- no.
77. Drank hard liquor?- nope
78. Lost glasses/ contacts?- don't need em, you know 20/20 vision, yeah i have it.
79. Sex in a public place?- No
80. Broken someone's heart?- i have, did not mean to sha!
81. Had your heart broken?- yep. i am human after all.
82. Been arrested?- No
83. Turned someone down?- yes
84. Cried when someone died?- Yeah, cry later mostly when i am in ma room
85. Liked a friend that is a guy/girl? - Of course.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself?- yes
87. Miracles?- yes o!
88. Love at first sight? I don’t do love @ first sight but I can like someone at first sight
89. Heaven?- my home
90. Santa Clause? myth
91. Kiss on the first date? - no way
92. Angels?- I am a saint


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? yep lol
94. Had more than one bf/gf at one time?- nope. nope
95. Did you sing today? Yup. singing right now, always singing
96. Any regrets?- no regrets but I have done stuffs I am not proud of,now i just do my best to please God
97. If you could go back in time how far would you go? NOW
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it what day would it be?-my birthday
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?- Nope. i look forward to it.
100. Posting this as 100 truths?- truthfully all the way

15 comments:

  1. ...interesting expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually got to a hundred. I liek how you kept it short and simple. Nice one; check out the about me on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rethots
    i am laughing, stole it and did not edit out some things so its funny, i am laughing.

    @myne
    it was like work o!
    okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved it dear - good to know u a lil more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one!!

    I have this somewhere...saving it for my 100th post. Seems that might take forever tho'

    ..thanks for coming by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @neefemi
    babes thanks...

    @repressed one
    loved your blog, keep it honest!

    @b'ratti
    hey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was interesting!

    Frank Edwards is an new artist to watch out for. i love his kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. read up to 100 truths, Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Hey!
    See you love Chris Tomlin.
    I see you go to C.E.

    What else catches my attention....


    You want twins. Sorry...did I see 3sets of twins?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmmmmm. na when u right this thing.... it's insightful

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmmmm! 100 truths. now we know. lol. more please...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ enkay
    read the part two of your "pissy pissy" and it sounds weird but i loved it, beautiful writing and wonderful expression.
    loving frank edwards music by the way.

    @tricia
    it was like work o but i made it.

    @seye
    i love chris tomlin, went to CE during my service year, have sisters at CE.
    no way, that was when i was a kid, now i just want twin boys and a gal

    @mike
    i stole it off colyns agboju

    @colyns
    more. was sweating when i finished this, even did it in a hurry but i learnt about me too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that rebecca st james song is one of my all time faves!!!!

    I should try one of these 100 things one day too.. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @aka bagucci
    sure, got em off colyns agboju.
    true, rebecca st james just soothes my soul, got addicted to her music when i got saved and i am hooked for life.
    hi

    ReplyDelete

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!