Friday, April 1, 2011

I still thank Him everyday...

I got this testimony from gee's blog and posted it at maid of heart's request. 

I still thank God everyday
Even with all the stress that came along with the blessing, i don't want to go back to before He touched me, i may have reached for Him but He touched me with His love and grace and goodness and i don't want to forget how good He is no matter how cloudy things get and when the cares of the world want to take over, i'll still remember His goodness and kindness and say God i love you, i am grateful for your love and your presence and your guidance.


Okay i had this discharge on/off for years and i was scared to check it until it became so bad that i used to smell literally stink like gutter... I never was able to perceive oxygen (like i can now , smiles). 

I went for a program and a minister gave a word of Knowledge, now i had heard many different word of knowledge, at this time that related to me directly but it was always usually during my period and so by the time my period was over i would have lost courage. I don't know what was different this time, the man of God just said by the words, you were bleeding and now you have a discharge that is smelling just lift your hands and i will curse that infirmity from its roots.

I was surrounded by many people i knew and since its very embarassing i was stubborn and did not. but when he prayed i whispered amen and when he finished praying, i was terrified, i used to wear pantliners everyday but i refused to wear that night, i had the discharge but after like 2 days or so. it disappeared. i spent the next two months checking myself but it was gone. i don't know why it went but all i did was act in faith.

I kept repeating these words to myself "you are not healed because there is a presence of absence of symptoms you are healed because the stripes of Jesus made you so". i forget, like 6 months before i had taken antibiotics and it went away and came back or i even had more difficult days then i made a decision that even if it killed me i would not take any drugs again and God honored my faith.

Now, i have faith to believe for bigger things because i know God loves me. because its embarrassing, i have not yet given the testimony in my home church but everyone can see that there is something different around me. you can't know how it feels to have a discharge for years that makes it uncomfortable for you to be you or to even do anything and then to suddenly have it go away because you prayed. 

something i know i did for sure, i focused on the word of God and kept away from doubters and people who could not believe it. i meditated on the word and told me the truth of the word of God each time. The anointing breaks the yoke. . the discharge dried up until it was no longer there. God is great and He keeps His word, just believe

On my phone, i wrote this note that no matter what, i will never forget that i was the girl that stank till he intervened and now i smell oxygen, no smells any more (its simply supernatural), he says, He will arise and favour me, there's nothing impossible for me because He lives in me...

I remain teachable cause this pleases Him. Shalom! 

14 comments:

  1. Praise God!
    I thank God for the miracles he performs everyday.
    Even the fact that we leave our homes everyday and return to our homes - in one piece - is a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Naijamum
    It is a miracles when i don't have enough t-fare and i don't know but he goes ahead and makes provision available...
    He is just what He is...GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks be to God!!! I am indeed happy for you. I cannot imagine how it must have been like during those periods. May your blessings be permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for your healing. It is permanent in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a testimony and a miracle, God be praised. Keep believing and thanking him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing... This has blessed me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I praise God for you... he is defintely a wonder working God. We thank you Lord, your faithfulness endureth forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Honeydame
    I was miserable everyday but i just wouldn't, couldn't give up. I prayed everyday, i guess it was because He never left me.

    @Ilola
    Thank God too. I was scared for the first three months, scared it might come back, scared i toilet water splashed on me, after then my courage just exploded.

    @Myne
    You know i just trust in the goodness of God, He loves to do good. He's just so unlike me and any other person.

    @Etoile
    Thank you or saying this. God's love is just awesome to me, i feel like when i just received the Holy Ghost

    @In the midst of her
    I knew he was wonder working but i was not sure that he wanted to work His wonders in me and through me.
    Now when i see people act all human, it makes me appreciate God all the more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tisha, this was a beautiful testimony, one of bold faith and God's faithfulness. I am so pleased you shared this. I understand the feeling of not being able to share this openly. But like that woman with the issue of blood, YOU know what has changed and your life will eventually speak of what God has done.

    Much hugs and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To say this testimony inspired me is an understatement!
    It's so awesome when you know that He's there, waiting for you to believe..
    Thank you so much for this testimony..

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Hugs" and blessings to you too!

    It is a beautiful testimony. I don't know i i would say i was bold, just know i was half scared, 'what if it isn't true?' but another minister said 'If i ever heard what if it isn't true, i should ask first, what if it is?'

    My life does speak or rather the blood of God and the eternal life i have from knowing Jesus.

    @2cute4u
    It is awesome
    God truly is love
    and i am privileged to be loved by Him
    I am so convinced of his love
    No one can tell me otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm really happy for you and more so for you coming out to share it. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you much for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @dosh
    Thanks dosh...
    i appreciate your comment

    @disgodkidd
    This is me being blunt
    "Your comment was lifeless and dutiful, you needn't have commented if you did not feel up to it..."

    ReplyDelete

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!