Thursday, January 8, 2009

to hell with the stalkers trying to get me off fb n blogville...

so i went off blogville for 12 hrs and i felt like my baby died i am so not giving up blogville i had to go round adding people's email addy and then mailing and requesting for them before i could add them and many folks began emailing me on FB that they needed a password to get on my blog i felt terrible and i released my blog again so folks i am being stalked on blogville and i may soon go off again and become private so if you are interested in having access leave me your email address when you make a comment. i went a little crazy between september and december and if you read my posts during that time you will find out that i was in-love with the idea of love and today i was accused of lusting i only wish i actually lusted so it woke me up and i am over naija denzel. i met a bloke recently who i can have all the crazy feelings for and not be insulted (i can hear invisible on the background telling me to slow down) i am moving at snail's pace. major challenge: distance. i will date him if he asks if not, i will be okay as just friends. He has read my blog and he loves it whatever, i have received too many insults and its about time i said good bye. i am pretty angry and could say nasty things but no it is not worth the anger i could spend on it i will learn something from it even though i am still waiting for what it is i will say i learnt it was just a waste of 5 good months of my life but that was what my dream was saying then i am just too deaf to listen sometimes. so to all the folks who gave me sound advice thanks to the folks i listened to, you must be thrilled to the folks i did not listen to. its not your fault, all you can do is dole out the advice i still make the final decisions. so i love blogville and like mz.dee who has been found out again (why can't folks mind their business) i am staying on in blogville no nosy, gossipy stalker can force me out of blogville. i nearly deleted my blog today, instead i made it private and then i made it open again. Blogville is my own world where i can be real and i will guard it with all i have got. Happy New Year!

19 comments:

  1. Tisha,
    In Bloggo,you need a thick skin.Don't be bothered by what some folks do or don't get to do.The most important thing is about you enjoying what you are doing.Keep blogging and one thing you should always know is that you got so many of us behind you 'cos we really appreciate what you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are these people and why cant they mind thier own business. Ummm Wonders shall never end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I'm not saying slow down but of course take your time too. I'm actually happy that you're feeling this way towards someone. I'm sorry if that sounds mean but I think you've done good to be able to feel that way towards the guy. I would ask you to not 'scare' him away o.
    I'm really happy for you though.
    Keep us posted. You know where to find me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this blog today. Aww.. Sucks.

    Mr. Invisible so u come on blogville? Na so? You better go and study o!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe, this is blogville. Anyone can be reading. Not everyone will like you, and not everyone will be civil about it. Brush it off your shoulders. Don't delete your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do not go off blogville. stay there and thank God you are off naija denzel. do not give space for anything to develop again. it is all for your good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your words on my blog.
    *off to read*

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..gd u are back cuz ur blogfam needs u..incase u decide 2 go private again..invite me dolchic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang! Wahala dey!
    My dear, just do you and don't worry about them. Amebos plenty sha....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do I love your courage? O yes, I do. And I love AustynZogs advice to you. I remember visiting his blog and meeting one nasty response to his inoccent factual post. But he wasnt bothered. It's your turn not to be. It's your world and it's your space. rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dont give them anymo power, ur blog is urs and no mata who sees it or *invades* it so to say, u shldnt let it change anytn. keep holding ur head high girl, i love that about you

    ReplyDelete
  12. come on! u cant change ur life bcos someone else thinks sometin of u. It's ur blog, ur space, ur life and u shld ignore what anyone else feels or says.

    ..just keep writin uninhibited... as if they are not readin or commentin...

    be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  13. if u live ur life worrying about what people think about u, then u are never going to be happy. life is too short. writing is a powerful tool. if it makes u happy, then use it. dont hide who u are cos someone has something negative to say about u. when u write the truth about urself, u give others the strength and courage to do same. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww man!

    tisha not again!!

    another guy?

    so if a lil competition shows up again wat wil u do???

    RUN AWAY OR SMTHING.

    the world neva givs us wat we deserve, we gotta take it by force man!

    yes we might feel silly, or compromised but if u dnt work to get smting then u dont deserve it.

    i knw the regular gurls fantasy of bumpin into prince charmin and stuff but....

    things dont happen dat way all d time.........


    AWWWW AM PISSED. (am not but..)

    ReplyDelete
  15. and dont even think of leavin blogsville

    ...or else...

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It happens you know. But as a writer, you don't give a second thought to it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. sigh u will always get these peeps...always...I think you jus need to develop a tough hide and totally ignore them till they fade away....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Babe, u needed a thicker skin to survive blogville...sometimes the advice is even coated with insults..be like me and smile it off...

    ReplyDelete

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!