Thursday, August 16, 2012

Content

I am just content

Yes, they are still talking
Yes, they still show their hatred
but it is not for the reasons they campaigned about
It is just pure ambition
Ugly religion
They admit their faults but carry as usual.

Not intimidated
Not anymore
I have lost all the illusions i had about them
Was worried about my faith
But it is that much stronger for the storm it
has walked through

I have come through smelling good
wiser, smarter,
was cynical
but guess what?

My enthusiasm is back and now anytime
they come at me
I just rise higher

Knowing that God has His hand on me does give me
more confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!