Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Not so random...

You know
I should learn to pray seriously when the Holy Ghost tells me something

This morning He said, your power cord is not in your bag
I checked and it wasn't, i then ran upstairs to get it

You might think there is no gain but if i hadn't worked in the spirit
yesterday, i would have regretted it.
I am down with walking in the spirit so much more.

All he did was ask me to rebuke depression and suicidal thoughts
I did albeit a little adamantly
It is embarrassing to pray such prayers but i did anyway.

I thank God that God answered my 'not good enough prayers'

Only God knows what made me get satisfied with living as if the spirit realms
doesn't exist.

You see, my dad is a witch/wizard, whatever, point is that he serves the
devil actively, he fasts, gives money and all that, for the devil who doesn't love him

Whatever, i am going to be so much more conscious of the realm of the spirit
not so i fear demons but so i am convinced that angel michael, angel gabriel
and all those other wonderful angels of God are waiting to do my bidding
when i pray the word.

When i rebuke any spirit, the angels go to work and make the demons powerless
I thank you Father because I am going through.

I will get to the total manifestation of my miracle because this is what God wants for me
and my family

Jehovah- Omni Potent God is my God
All powerful

I don't even need to grow my faith because it is the faith of Jesus
All i need to do is starve my doubts and all the sources of doubt
common sense abi
That is why i walk by faith and not by sight

And i drink from the rivers of God's pleasure!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind. Still loving cos i don't see myself ever becoming a hater or confirming to the voice of the crowd either.
What can i say? Tell me what you think!